Can I just say that?
Oh wait. I just did.
My kitchen counter has a wrap around bar. It is where my boys have a casual place to eat or have a snack. I love being on the other side, preparing, handing them their food, and listening to them tell me about their day. The counter stools they have sat in the past eleven or so years have shown some wear and tear.
Have you heard of AllBarStools.com? It is part of an online store comprised of 200+ stores. It has everything...from counter stools to the kitchen sink.
AllBarstools.com has an amazing selection (1700+ counter stools), from casual, contemporary and modern styles to fit all types of needs and decor.
I've been eyeballing these counter stools:
I have sat on a bar stool like this. It is SO comfortable, and it tucks very nicely under a table/countertop.
How 'bout this one? I love the curved back, swivel design and the easy to clean seat.
I think this one is my favorite. It would fit in perfectly with my Tuscan style kitchen.
The prices of these counter stools are so budget friendly. Even better, most items have **FREE SHIPPING**
AllBarStools allowed me to choose a few items for a ~ GIVEAWAY ~. I spent hours....and came up with some great items!
But first, here are the
1. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents. To my international readers, I deeply apologize ~
2. One winner will be selected by Random.org.
3. Only ONE prize out of the five choices listed below will be awarded by AllBarStools.com.
4. Leave a comment (ways to enter are listed below).
5. Leave a valid email address in your comment for me to reach you. Winner will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be chosen.
How many entries can I leave? Up to FIVE ~ Woot!
Leave me a comment telling me:
1. Which item you would like to win.
2. You are a loyal or NEW follower of Lovin' from the Oven.
You do not have to have a blog to be a follower.
3. You're a fan of Frieda Loves Bread on Face Book and have posted this giveaway on your status.
4. You have a blog, and have posted this giveaway on your blog.
5. You're a follower of @Friedaluvsbread on Twitter and have Tweeted about this giveaway.
Any additional comments will disqualify you...don't make me count 'em!
Are you ready to pick? (Click on the links for more info)
I love my digital scale. I weigh my ingredients, bread dough, packages to mail, making even 1/4 pounder hamburger patties....Yes, if you are the winner, you get to pick the color!
These are simply the BEST loaf pans...even browning, and clean up is SO easy, just wipe out and re-spray with oil. No soap needed.
This is a must have for filling with oil, coating bread pans, spraying the top of your dough for rising, and spraying your counter top to roll out bread dough...
I love the feel of my marble rolling pin. Makes it easy to pop out all the little bubbles when shaping the bread dough. The pastry board comes in handy for pie dough and candy making~
I have discovered a love of high-heat (up to 400º) silicone utensils...easy to clean and dishwasher safe. I use the pastry brush the most ~
AllBarStools.com is graciously providing one of the above items to a lucky reader. In the event that an item is out of stock, another item of equal or lesser value will be provided.
Contest will end on Monday, May 17, 2010 at midnight MST.