|Herbed Turkey Breast, Step by Step|
Did you know that it is very easy to cook a prime rib?
|Prime Rib, Step by Step|
I am grateful that my oven has a built-in probe to create temperature perfect roasts and meats. I set my oven probe to 165°F for my turkey breast, take it out, cover it with foil and it will reach the optimal 170°F fifteen minutes later.
Don't have one?
You're in luck! I'm giving away this ... a Polder digital oven probe/thermometer/timer!
Here's the best thing ... it's not just for your oven. It comes with a pan clip, so you you can test the temperature of your yogurt, cheese, sauces, and while making candy ~ the temps range from 32°F-392°F. I think that's way cool.
Oh, and it beeps when it reaches the pre-set temperature ~ no more overdone or dry turkeys!
You want one?
Leave a separate comment for each entry:
1) Tell me how you would use this thermometer.
2) Tweet this giveaway and leave the link to your tweet.
3) Share this giveaway on your FaceBook page and leave a link.
4) Follow Frieda Loves Bread publicly via Google Friend connect.
5) Follow FLB on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed, Email or Pinterest. You choose!
Ends midnight, MST on November 14, 2011. Giveaway is open to all my US readers. Please provide your email in your comments if your profile does not include one. Random.org will select one lucky comment to win. Giveaway is sponsored by Frieda Loves Bread, who has an addiction for truly cool kitchen tools.